Have you ever wondered what it’s like to experience working in the European Parliament? I may be able to provide this opportunity in my Brussels office, given that you match the following criteria:
- You should be from Saxony
- You should be nearing the completion of your studies at university
- Fluency in German and English is essential, knowledge of French, Spanish or both is an asset; the working language is German
- You should be politically minded
- Internships last for at least three months (outside the summer break)
You will experience all general aspects of the European Parliament’s work, especially the functioning of the committees. The focus of your tasks will lie on research and organisation.
We do not currently process further applications. Internship opportunities will be posted at least six months in advance. If you’re interested, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, alongside the usual documentation (without a photograph!). Given the large number of applications, we hope that you appreciate that we have to reject many qualified applicants.
Further Internship Opportunities